Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stretching the Point

What exactly is that thing that brings us together and how do we know when it's time to part? Today's gathering was all about exploring connection. It started with a touch and grew into threads of orange and purple. Sometimes our threads were viscous and strong. Other times we floated on cotton candy. We cherished the nearness but strived for distance. Surprised by temperature and texture. Yet, never losing sight of what brought us together.

Beautiful work today ladies! The conversation after class was very lovely too :) I was so jazzed when I got home, I made this drawing. I can feel the connections already. I can't wait to see what happens next week. Don't forget to journal and make some kind of connection with each other during the week ;) On the agenda for next week the dance party warm up, exploring space, and how to gather material.

No comments:

Post a Comment