Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Journey with an Image (Day 2)

Dipping my toes in calm, clean water. Stillness looming over me like a 50 ton weight. Baring witness to the sun in all it's big, bright glory. I am but a painter. My body the brush. Making gigantic steady movements I create the islands in the distance. Brown, deep and earthy are their peaks. Tiny little pinprick motions with my finger tips create the clouds. Piano keys begin to tickle out a tune. I humm and spin in circles. Glory to this place! I hold my head high. I am an almighty lion and this is my domain. Swimming in blues, grays, kissed by pale yellow rays of sunshine. Smooth waves if any at all. I go beyond. Dementions carry me softly. Change is good. Consistency shattered. I am. I can. I know all. Peace be with me as my toes begin to spasm They slowly rise above the water. Where to go next? I am in search of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment